Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am Sick of Sick...

I don't why Ash and Roan have to catch everything that goes around, especially since we're really not around anyone because we don't know anyone! We have earaches, vomiting, headaches, canker sores, split lips, and some major swollen glands in the neck (I didn't know they could get that big). But at least we are nice and cozy in are newly painted rooms, I added curtains to the family room and master bedroom and some accent throws for the family room as well. They are all red which really makes the green stand out. Now I just need to get a few things hung on the walls downstairs and that room will be complete!!! We also redid the computer so it is more user friendly, yeah... I know, I know, my life sounds glamorous huh...I get really excited over the little things now especially since I have no adult time. I thought that maybe I would get some in church, but they have been having me sub Ash's class until they get a permanent one, so once again I am around kids all day. At least they were entertaining, Roan on the other hand was a pain. He wouldn't go the class the past couple weeks because I was there. So we'll see how next week goes...
Ash has signed up for a Science Fair in April and is excited to research how plants get there food (all his idea). He will be on cloud nine when his birthday comes around and he gets two different microscopes so that he can research all this stuff he brings in the house. We are getting a digital table top one so he can get a really good look at stuff and put it on the computer or TV to enlarge it and save his 'research'. Then we got him a little hand held portable one so he can take it everywhere and look as he goes. Plus, we got prepared slides and a kit to make his own and collect samples. He is going to be the next Darwin... Well I better go Roan is making little noises at the top of the stairs again, this will be the 5th time I have tucked him tonight. Tah Tah for now!

1 comment:

jomama said...

thanks for the posts. its so fun to see all that you guys are up to. i was on "the pioneer woman.com" blog the other day- she has tons of delicious recipes that made me think of you. if you haven't checked it out before you should. yum! not that you need one more thing to do...