Well we are finally back online, our computer was taken over by a Trojan I guess so we have been trying to fix it for the past few weeks. Plus, we went to Idaho after Christmas, that was a blast we went sledding almost everyday and Ash and Roan each got a black eye..., Ash built a fort in the shed with Grandpa and colored it, Roan helped feed cows, we played a lot of Wii and did a lot of visiting with Paden. The ride there was very insteresting but we made it after being on the road for 6 hours... at least the ride home was normal! Since then I have been engrossed with Auction Donation details for Realms. Good grief I don't know how much more I can put on my plate(that is not an offer for anything by the way). Speaking of which I need to make some phone calls and send off some more emails...talk to ya late alligator!
Love always, Corie
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Corie- I heard Paden's talk was great-it must be nice for your mom to have him home. I bet he thought the boys had changed- had Roan even been born yet? Good luck with the auction. Don't wear yourself out!
Hey cute blog! Thanks for the address - I felt really bad for not asking you first to post your pic on my Stitched blog so I changed it :) It's a really cute pic of you tho I'll email it to you!
I've always told DeVon if we would have had a boy he would have been like Ash (well, maybe not as smart - but in style, looks & size). I love your busy life - it is awesome that you are engaged in so many great things! Glad you are taking the time to capture it on a blog.
Post a Comment