Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What a load off!

Happy April Fools! Good grief it was a blizzard out this morning, it just shows that God has a since of humor too!
Well all that GARBAGE in the back is gone along with the cinder block wall and chain link!! Dad came down and figured out what was wrong with the lights and took some furniture up to Nate and Claudia AND we sold the Jeep on Monday. Now we just have to clean out Chris' CRAP in the shed, finish redoing our 72 hour kits, paint the office and list the house before the 11th... but things are moving quickly and going smoothly so far and all we can do is pray that the rest will. I should be having a small yard sale soon, I don't know whether I will join Brandy's yet or just have my own. I guess it depends on how much stuff I want to haul in my car. The Realms Annual Auction was a let down, everything went for peanuts and a lot of things could have gone differently. But it was still fun to have dinner for free at the La Caille with Dad, Dad, Mom, John & Christie, Jim & Deanna and our surprise guest Joyce (Jim & Deanna neighbor). The food was pretty good but the portions were similar to the ones in Ratatouille. We all joked that we needed to go to Wendy's on the way home. Chris should never be left alone at an Auction, he won a few things in the silent auction that I didn't know he put his number on...! But I benefited, he surprised me with a new fresh water pearl necklace for $45- I will be wearing it all the time, especially when he is gone. Well, until next time enjoy this wonderfully freaky spring weather!

No comments: