Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wish me LUCK

Chris is flying out and will be gone till about August. This should be interesting; I will need lots of prayers to keep my sanity while I sell and buy homes, move across the country, and get Ash's Homeschooling set up! At least Chris was finally able to get a hold of the lawyers and get everything put off until September so that his training will not be interrupted.
We got professional pictures taken for the first time ever last week and should get them this week, they come with a CD that I can use for blogging and email. You should all be able to see how they turned out soon. The boys were really cute and had a blast with it. I know now why I have never done that before, because it so freaking expensive. In other words I am making good use of that CD and so can you!

1 comment:

Maren said...

Oh my goodness, so many changes! You'll have to tell us more about the new job. We'll have to get together sometime.