Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More RoRo antics


I think am going to start a daily RoRo update...Good grief he just never stops. Yesterday he was helping me make breakfast (another German Pancake:). He wanted to help crack the eggs but last time he tried that he just crushed it in his lap and since I didn't want to deal with that before school I said he couldn't help with that. Well apparently that pissed him off so when I turned my back he pushed over the blender which already had ALL the milk and eggs in it. Luckily it went towards the sink and not the floor, BUT I still had milk and eggs everywhere. Do you realize how sticky milk and eggs are together? It's VERY sticky! So needless to say we were a 1/2 hour late to school anyway. Next time I think I would rather deal with 1 crushed egg rather than 1 cup of milk and 6 eggs!

Yesterday we finally listed to jeep for sale so we had to wash it and took the boys for a ride around the neighborhood. I think Roan is going to miss it the most, Ash really doesn't care. As long as he can be lost in his head he doesn't care what vehicle we drive, although he is a little upset that he can't ride on the Duc yet.

No comments: