
Thank you Aunt Christie for your awesome recipes on your blog http://www.thetablerunner.blogspot.com/, they are delicious. We tried the German Pancakes this morning and they were a BIG hit and so easy, I could do that on a school day. It even looked like something out of a magazine (most of my food tastes good but its looks are deceiving). So if you haven't been to this blog stop whatever your doing and do it NOW.:) I want to see how many people try these in the next few days, let me know if you do!
2 comments:
I LOVE this recipe. one of my favorite breakfast foods for sure! It's even good cold, in my opinion :)
I am really impressed! Your pancake could have been in a magazine, it looked perfect! Thanks for the support! I'm still waiting for that really great recipe for the sauce you brought to the reunion in the summer. Any chance you could post that some day . . . in your spare time?
Post a Comment