
The big 6, I can't believe you are that old all ready. You have grown so much this year and learned a lot about yourself, both strengths and weaknesses. You are so beautiful and a wonderful big brother. You play so well with Roan and try to teach him everything you know. You are so helpful around the house and try hard to please everyone, especially your Heavenly Father. I am so greatful to be your mother and have the opportunity to go down this road with you. You have taught me so much about life and myself, I am definitly a better stronger person with you in it, I don't know what I would do without you. I love you Buddy and Happy Birthday!
Love, Mom
2 comments:
Happy Birthday nephew!!!!! We love and miss U!!! *HUGS*
6 Already!!! Man, it just seems like yesterday that he came into my Sunbeam class. WOW! Happy Birthday Ash!
Post a Comment