Saturday, September 12, 2009

IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED!!!

No pics this time but I thought I would let everyone know that it looks like we will be out of our house on the 18th (YES, of this month), I'm freaking out, I only got the offer Wednesday. So let's all cross our fingers that everything continues to go through fine. I will be staying with my Grandma and Grandpa Mabey until Chris finds a place there and then I will ship all of our crap including the car and Duc and fly out with the boys. I fingure it's only fair that he has to find a place there since I had to sell the house and move everything myself, but I still get to veto or okay whatever he chooses (you've gotta love the womens perogative)!

2 comments:

candace said...

That is GREAT news!! Do you need help packing?? My mom and I are totally on board--let us know what we can do to help!

jomama said...

Congratulations! We wish we were there to be helpful. Let us know where you are, once you get settled. - Jodi