My boys love me!
Chris making the train Ash begged him to...
My beautiful brown eyed boy!
Isn't he just so much fun...We had a nice Valentine's, we all swapped home made cards and Chris and the boys gave me Rose's. Not just any Rose's because I don't like getting cut flowers because they die and are a waste of $50 that can be better used else where. They got me 2 Rose Bushes that I get to go and pick out pots for and when it gets nice I will put them on our front steps!
We played in the back yard Saturday and had lots of fun, I mostly stood there imagining how I was going to put in my new garden...!!! But I also got a lot of cute pictures of the boys.
Ash has begged relentlessly for Chris to help him (Chris does it all) cut and glue a paper train together. So he finally got started but the glue we had was all dried out from being packed so long so he didn't get to far but it made Ash's day (and made Chris swear a few times...)! I just hope he really appreciates it because I don't know if Chris will ever do one of these again.
Chris got me hooked to a TV series that he bought the seasons for, it's My Name is Earl. I rolled my eyes at him when he first told me he thought I would like it but I amused him and watched the first few and I haven't been able to get enough. I laugh so hard, I'm really just pathetic, but I enjoy it and it gives me something to do on the nights Chris is gone...
1 comment:
Hey, Corie! I am finally getting around to checking out your blog (it's a miracle I didn't lose the sticky note you wrote it on!). I can't believe all the snow you're getting! I'm sure your boys are loving it (and you since Chris couldn't go to work for a couple of days). It'll be fun to see how your kids grow and what they're up to across the country!
Post a Comment