Tuesday, May 4, 2010

As the days go by...

The boys have been going to church in stripped polos for I don't know how long and it has worked and they look nice and appropriate. But they stand out like sore thumbs here, they are the only ones that go to church not in a white or blue botton down shirt and tie. Naturally Ash has noticed this so I went to Target and got them some nicer church clothes. I only got Roan a white polo because he will distroy it anyway and I didn't think he would want a tie because it would be in the way, but I was wrong. We had to dig out some old grungy ones so he could be like big brother. So here is the redneck side of me that I brought along for the ride...he now wears a stained tie with a polo to church, but he couldn't be happier!

I can only imagine how handsome they will be when they are old enough to pass the sacrament in their white shirts and ties!


Why do Dads always get the kids wound for sound when it way past bedtime. As you can see it is really dark through the blinds so you can imagine how late it is and he decided to let them be knights and attack the dragon (him) before they layed down...I don't think they fell asleep till it was 10 O'CLOCK! But they did get their dragon in the end, Ash had some pretty cool moves but it was Ro who got him in the end with a quick right...!





Ash and I got a good laugh today, we were in the classroom doing History while Roan was playing downstairs when I noticed how quiet it was...so I ran downstairs to see what the monster was up to. When I got there though I was all alone...he was nowhere to be found but all the doors were locked. I started digging around and found him back behind the chair in the corner past out cold! He must have been playing hide and seek with himself and fell asleep when he didn't come around to find himself...









His feet were asleep for a long time when he woke up though and that made for a very unhappy RoRo...
Tah Tah till next time!