Well it's 9pm and I finally got the hang of this so here are my boys. Beautiful isn't it... I really enjoy this picture because when everyone is happy they are usely silly and make me laugh. Chris-my husband-is my blond blue eyed protector. Are you jealous yet? Ash is my genious 5 year old IN KINDERGARTEN, were did the time go... Roan is my 2 year old walking bombshell. That should give you a little insight to my life. But it's been extra crazy at our house trying to get Christmas under way, with the right reasons... Chris working two jobs and me hauling Roan everywhere I go which is usually at Realms of Inquiry were Ash goes to school. It's funny when you need parental involvement there is the 90/10 rule. I'm in the 10% which means I spend a lot of volunteer hours helping in anyway possible. They just asked me to be the Donation Chair for the Auction in March which is there biggest fundraiser. I'm sure by the time it is done I will be in a padded room. Will I be having anyone to join me? Let me know...
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay!! This is totally great news! I can't wait to keep up with you and your boys!
I am SURE I will be joining you! After this LONG winter and LONG sickness w/the baby that just wont go away & kids that have more energy than a marothon full of tons of ppl, I am sure I am not going to last much longer! I just cant wait for vaca in April and June! Much needed time AWAY from SD... MISS U :)
Post a Comment