Thursday, December 11, 2008

Temple Square







Well, we went to Temple Square yesterday and had a lot of fun. Roan even stayed with us and didn't try to run off. Man it was cold though, good thing they have a lot of places to go in and get warm. They both thought the Christus was really cool, Roan couldn't understand why he couldn't go up and touch it so he decided the ramp was more interesting and Ash just wanted to sit on the benchs and look at it forever. They also loved the Nativity, that is always fun to watch. But I think there favorite was being able to go and be right next to the temple. Ash wanted to go inside and understands that he can't so he wanted to be as close as he could get. He is so spiritually in tune, he will be a great missionary some day... What am I saying he already is a great missionary and a very good example to me about not hesitating and saying what you believe and feel. I am so glad we finally fit into our busy schedule because it got us feeling the real spirit of Christmas. I hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas so far, if you have good ideas to bring the true meaning of Christmas into your home let me know. It is always fun to start new traditions and mix it up bit.

2 comments:

candace said...

that is so fun!

Cristie said...

Corie what a cute blog! I'm in the dark, I didn't know you had a blog until tonight- so glad to find it. Love the pictures of you and your boys!