Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Grandparent's Day!

Here's to all our grandparents out there. We love you and miss you! Here are some hugs and kisses XOXOXOXOXOXOX... Well, I know its not as good as the real thing, especially the wet ones from the boys but I guess you'll just have to use your imagination.


Here are the "Newsies" from the 21st century...they are much cuter and I hope nicer. Although they have been pretending the be Trolls lately and we know those are sketchy fellows. They are very entertaining to watch, sometimes they get along great and have these little worlds they go away in for hours with dialog and everything but then they turn around and want to kill each other. You can tell when Roan has had enough of Ash because he calls him the "Family Dog".


Roan never ceases to let us have a dull moment as this picture shows.



We have been enjoying the bounty of the harvest with delicious fruit and Roan is in seventh heaven because he is our 'fuitivore'. Ash on the other hand is having a hard time with fruit skins. He described Pear skins as tasting like a 'band aid with hair on it'. We're at a lose because we can't imagine what that would taste like. We were wondering if any of you had any insight on this topic...?
The weather has been cooler as well so I have been cooking up some heart warming dishes, Chris really liked my Chicken and Dumplings...




And we save the best for last, this concoction with peaches. It was delicious...





I hope you are enjoying the beginning of fall and have some fun things planned, mostly I just plan on enjoying the cooler weather and the beautiful fall leaves of the east coast for the first time. We did find this song on youtube that is very Fallish and Halloweenish I hope you enjoy. It is called 'Witches Brew' by Omnia. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp2KR9Dzq6g&feature=related

1 comment:

Chris said...

We love and miss you guys also! I just love your bloggs.