The next time we went out we went to the National Zoo. It was awesome, the weather was perfect and the kids had so much fun. They have a lot more animals than Hogle Zoo naturally so I was going crazy with my camera until it spontaneously combusted...actually it just erased all the cool pictures I got so I had to go back and try to get a few but most of the animals were asleep by then #$%&*! That just ruined my day but here are few that I did get. Luckily I did get the Pandas since we had never seen them in person before, it was pretty cool!

And who can forget the Green Anaconda, one of Ash and Roan's favorite snakes.

The boys had so much fun with the Gorillas, we stayed here for several minutes just watching the boys with their faces pressed up against the glass. At least that's what we were doing when Ethan's new girly friend showed up and couldn't keep her hands and LIPS to herself. We about died laughing. This little girl came out of nowhere and started following Ethan around and kept insisting that she give him a hug and kiss and one was not enough. Her parents better watch out and teach her the birds and bees at a young age...!

I also have to tell you that this running ragged everyday thing we were doing was great for getting the boys naps in, I think they fell asleep each time we went out on the way home!!!!
Go to the next blog to check out Day 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment