These next six pictures make me want to cry, literally. I went to get my haircut again, which I do about every six weeks with my new haircut, but the lady I usually go to was on vacation through July and with this hairstyle you can't just put it off like that. As Steve Erwin would say you just "don't muck with it". So I had one of the other ladies do it, but they didn't tell me she was the female Edward Sizzorhands on crack! So this is what she did...
Where in the ---- is my hair.....!
I don't know how she made it through Beauty School. There is not a straight line on my head and huge chunks missing not mention she took at least 4 more inches off then she was suppose to on top of the 2 inches I asked to be trimmed. I couldn't stop her because she just started off with a huge wack when my jaw hit the ground, all I could do was say make it match and even, but apparently she doesn't understand English very well. So I went to another Salon that I got some recommendations for and had it fixed. The lady was very professional so she didn't come right out and say, "What in the Hell happened here" she just very politely said I will "try" to reshape it and go from there. I didn't want it any shorter so we just stopped at the reshaping and I have finally figured out what to do with it so it doesn't look horribly bad, but still... like my NEW stylist said, "Now we just need to be patient and continue to clean it up every 6 weeks".
Chris rescued a turtle from the middle of the road the other day so we watched it for a little while to make sure it wasn't hurt and then went and released it somewhere not next to a road. Hopefully, it will like it's new home. The boys (all three) really wanted to keep it and I would of too, but Chris read online that that was part of the reason their numbers are declining. So we let Ash decide and he chose wisely! But it sure was a cute little sucker.
The summer programs at the library are in full swing again. We went to watch a puppet show of Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs. It was really funny, these pictures don't look like it but the ones with Ash and Roan laughing hysterically didn't turn out, go figure.
I love quiet time, it is my favorite time of the day besides bedtime. But I must say the boy really look forward to it too!
Ash planned a party the other day and we had a blast we all had party hats (mine was a little princess crown) and played games, made cookies and had pizza of course. But we also had to build a cave and watch a movie in it. We had a lot of fun even if Roan kept jumping on it and collapsing it...
Our newest adventure began yesterday when we took the cursed jeep in to get it running yet again and found out it would be another $600-700 to get it back on the road! Well this would make it at least $4000 we have put into it in less than a year and we got sick of it. We didn't and still don't like the fact of having another car payment since we have not had one in 3-4 years and were enjoying paying other things off but something has got to give. We were both sick to our stomachs over it even though we felt comfortable with the vehicle that we got because we couldn't get a really cheap one because we had nothing out of pocket and a bank won't finance anything older than a 2005 so that meant we had to go the dealer route for a newer vehicle. But then we tried to take the jeep to the junkyard and they wouldn't even take it. I immediately felt better and knew we made the right decision. We ended up getting a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, which I have always loved and wanted. Hopefully this will run for years to come.
2 comments:
Love the Jeep. I can't believe that haircut, I', sure she was on CRACK!
So sorry about your hair. I wish i was there to help you out! I am so glad to see you are all doing well!!
Post a Comment