Thursday, June 10, 2010

FUN, FUN, FUN!

Umm, what can I say about this...I guess all that can be said is that I married special and gave birth to special...

"Ash's Thoughts"
We also got a funny, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong movie that somehow got deleted because we can't find it anywhere.


The boys got new bikes that actually work and love them, they would ride all day if we let them. We can't go on the W&OD Trail yet though because Roan refuses to use his brakes which are necessary since the trail crosses many busy streets!
"Ash's Thoughts"
We made up something called "the speedy" and we go up to Bluey (the blue Corvette that mom and dad won't let us get close to), and we race aaaaaaaaaaaall the way down the hill. We also have races around the island!





Ash is having us all write ghost stories so we can read them at night, his is really cool, but dad and I are still working on ours. Mostly because we are perfectionists but I am really enjoying it and am having fun writing a story that I am relating to my own life with children. We will see how it turns out.
Roan is in the stage of wearing everyones shoes but his own, his favorite shoes right now are dads flip flops that he wears in the shower after training. He is quit cute in them although they have sent him down the stairs a little faster than anticipated a couple times...!

No comments: